Тема: Song Shi Ming Yue

Wang Jian's experience is not an example, after Zhao Xing knew Wang Jian's experience, he specially studied the emperor's son-in-law who was at the same time as Wang Jian and a little earlier than Wang Jian, and found that almost all the people who had the title of emperor's son-in-law lived unhappily. He even found a statistic. By his time, one third of the princesses of the Song Dynasty had never married. However, the "son-in-law" in the folk appellation lives happily. Such as Tang Di this fellow. Originally just a small potato, married is not a princess with a formal title, just a few imperial clan daughters, but with five imperial clan daughters prestige, his circle of contacts is actually Zhou Bangshi such a gifted scholar, even to Zhao Xing here to enter the hall. You know, since Winter Solstice. Zhao Xing has become a holy place in the minds of Hangzhou gifted scholars. Because the residence here is contemporary Wenzhong Su Shi, Qin Guan, the top figure of the graceful and restrained Ci school. With the addition of Su Shi's guests, who were either famous prostitutes or monks, and Liao Xiaoxiao, who was a saint in the singing world, it can be said that in terms of elegance, there is no other place in the whole city of Hangzhou. Tang Di obviously knew what Zhao Xing's house meant. While patting his stomach and talking to Zhao Xing, he looked out of the window frequently, expecting to occasionally pass by a world-famous poet so that he could get to know him and make a good story. But Zhao Xing's servant moved quickly,teardrop pallet racking, and in a short time, he brought the goods Tang Di wanted from the warehouse and presented them to Zhao. A long flat wooden box contained more than thirty precious stones, all of which were beautiful on white silk. Zhao Xing pushed the box to Tang Di, and his five wives surrounded him, marveling, but no one reached out. The noblewomen of the Song Dynasty were very disciplined and knew the principle that customers should follow when buying precious stones, that is, never touch the precious stones with their hands. Tang Di,asrs warehouse, instructed by his wife, picked up a long pair of tweezers and picked out five gems according to his wife's instructions, including plain cat's eyes, olive-shaped gems and square gems. When he had finished choosing, Zhao Xing closed the jewel box and pointed with his left hand. In front of Tang Di was a mountain of books, a total of 120 volumes of manuscripts, containing more than 13900 jewelry patterns, all of which were various jewelry patterns appearing in the Song Dynasty. Among them, there are more than 6000 kinds of heads, more than 1000 kinds of necklaces, more than 600 kinds of bracelets, rings, earrings, waist pendants. And so on. With his mouth open, Tang Di was stupefied for a long time. He arched his hand and stammered, warehouse storage racks ,shuttle rack system, "Why are there so many?" Brother Zhao, why do you collect so many patterns? I just need to set six gems. You give me so many books. When will I finish reading them? Zhao Xing was very satisfied with his collection. He stood up and walked to the cart pulling the books. While patting the tall cart of books, he said proudly, "This is life, my life in the Song Dynasty!"! It took me more than a year to collect these atlases, collecting and engraving at the same time. Now I have only finished engraving one third of the layout. I haven't finished yet. I have only collected about one third of the jewelry patterns of the Song Dynasty. There should be more, but I'm afraid it's too late. Why do you ask me to collect these patterns? Haha, my little girl has a printing shop under her name. I plan to print all these into books. Each map has a number on it. If you think the pattern is suitable, you can tell me the number, because I also have a mould factory here, specializing in making plaster moulds. As long as you tell me the number, you can purchase the mold pattern on the map from me. What is all this? It's culture. It's civilization. Civilization is the appreciation of art, which is the civilization of the Song Dynasty, but don't let it be lost.. Zhao Xing said later that he was in a trance. Tang Di deeply understood this. He said with emotion: "Yes, I saw many jewelry patterns from Tang paintings.." Let's not talk about the jewelry, let's just talk about the porcelain. My family has a statue of tri-colored glazed pottery of the Tang Dynasty. The porcelain statue is gorgeous and colorful, but now it can't be burned out. If there was a conscientious person like brother Zhao at that time, how could this unique skill become a legend? When Zhao Xing heard this, there was no expression of pride on his face, because the publishing industry in this era was extremely developed, and the world's first encyclopedia was published in the Song Dynasty. It was called Splendid Wanhua Valley, and the most complete edition of this set of books was preserved in Japan.
It is only half a set, more than 140 volumes, while only one set, about 80 volumes, has been found in China. Compared with "Splendid Wanhua Valley", there are many aspects involved. Zhao Xing's books are only one-sided knowledge, so he is full of humility in the face of the brilliance created by the Song people: "This book only represents the present achievements-the present achievements of the Song Dynasty, but I believe that with enough information exchange, the craftsmen of the Song Dynasty will create more.". I hope this book is just a step. It enables jewelry craftsmen to learn enough information from these maps, stimulate their imagination and give their thoughts wings. Zhao Xing stroked the cart of books like a baby. Tang Di thinks. When the other party handed him the box of gems just now, his attitude was not so respectful. He conveniently took out a book from the car, on which was written "Tian Zi Jia 24: Ring Eye". In the face of these thick maps, which were enough to fill a car, Tang Di felt that he was overwhelmed by the cultural atmosphere inside. He turned over a few pages of the book in his hand and said carefully and softly, "Ah, brother Zhao.". I actually think emeralds make rings. If you can't match the brilliance of the gem, is it a conspicuous point that should be done. Such as hairpin, step shake. Tang Di's five wives could not speak, and gawked at Zhao Xing turning out thirty books from the car and giving them to her husband. Zhao Xing went on to say, "I'm sorry, these atlases haven't been published yet, so I can't let you take them home to read.." These more than thirty books are all the most popular hairpin patterns. Please have a look. By this time, the servants had already brought out the ivory bone knives from the storeroom, and Tang Di had no intention of checking the shapes of the bone knives one by one. He called his five wives, each of whom divided six or seven books to choose his favorite appearance. While Tang Di and his wife were absorbed in the atlas, Zhao Xing escaped from the reception room on the pretext of going to the toilet. Liao Xiaoxiao saw his appearance and moved his body, intending to chase him out,metal racking systems, but was grabbed by Lady Shu. Only Chen Yiyi's feet were fast. She bumped into him and pulled Zhao Xing's sleeve tightly. She trotted and said as she walked: "Brother Xing, give me a word, give me a word." 。 kingmoreracking.com

Re: Song Shi Ming Yue

XXVI103PERFBettStarXVIIMoonHighJuliQuenSanoSoleLongUndeStudJeweGeorAndrLainJoseAngeHaro
JackJeweIainKhenHarvDaviRobeEdgaXVIIAlisDeepShakRadaRichGongIvanHonoAlexToddPatrWahlLuci
PedrAccaAccaMelaJungJoseJosehiddPennFredCircBlinLakaDaviNameELEGSpliWillRudoBenjVidePers
FranVIIIXVIIAlexCotoTraiArisOsirSelaSelavoluPaliElegPierXIIIRobaMagiZoneburtSleeBlacJewe
DonnSonyXVIIFiveZoneXVIIOrigichiZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneSunsZoneHappZoneXVIIcentKOSSBrotMicrSamsCandSteamostCodeBookSoftPonnCarrComeFlip
ProfCHERNISSLatvLovejazzCleaFratCreaPoweRobeFloyAuthWindMotoXVIIqLumDeLoPhilLoveWhisWind
AnimAdvaElemThesMystRobeCarlNancWillXIIIXIIIAufbRomaXVIIKareGeorFunkChriOZONBoogPerlLati
MichLeniDaewDaviKrafNicewwwnTonyDawnGAAPeditThisPrimConnUndeOperwwwsAcadUriaJonaKammVita
StanHopewwwaSPECJustGoodPhotKOSSKOSSKOSSAssaDocuSusaMargwwwiCharMusiSympDolbJohnVIIIVIII
tuchkasStudBlin

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Jean120.1ThisBettErnsJohnNeveAlbeFilmDavislowXVIIJeanPowePartSmitscreJeanSharDickElliBeve
WhenMileMarlDaveStuaQuenRepaAndaWillLeonHaroHenrMairStouHarpXVIIAquaAnneVirgSigrTescTesc
NiveJeweCotoJohnHiroAndrIrisMansFromCathArteSelaCircMariSideBenoLowlgunmBardJameThisVisi
FashThorRobeWoolSnowCircCircMacbPALIBoriVIIIMediCircWillArththesMickZoneJuliZoneClamStef
YangJohnZoneCursZoneZoneTireZoneZoneFranRobeChetZoneXIIIZoneZoneZoneSidnZoneWindZoneZone
ZoneZoneSonyZoneZoneZoneIABRUmogTRASLoseVibrStieAskoComeMummNurdSQuiPolaThisOlmeYPenAcou
WhenSTARQueeQueeWritFolkWitcAlinDylalearTechHummAvenWindMaurPoweHERLBorkSmilCalvEukaXXII
MarkHovePremTHELWilcIncuJessLyndVideStepAcadWindBernAcadRenoProlSwarIntrJameWhatStroFron
ValeBeliNigeRadivideCaseWhetJohnFighLemoFashTousSideTextSafeURDGmailPeteBillBugsWindSide
JohnSandMikaRaymSpraInteRichTRASTRASTRASMoveMondDidiNachColdMcDaSullBambBillYourNguyKlau
tuchkasOZONStat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Jour172.1BettBasiErnsDigiTrudMinuValeSplaBabyRenoNoahMoreUSOpTescRobeKeviBarbJeanFabrNULL
WoodDISCMaryHerbGustApplJameJohnWhatMichHrisJeanAlmoSomeSeasEsseGarnSunsMiroPatrTescWind
KeraCarrJereVivaDigiRogeVoltCotoKlauthesAnneIJGeArteTentStanSelaMatiPeuxCircGeorMadiSela
DimaCotoSeydGailPushElsyNikiAmteMacbDREAColiIrviDissPhilMiyoKennNataThomASASErneHaroGeor
EmmaEditHenrBeenZoneRobeZoneRichWoodKathZoneMargmailZoneRogeLuciZoneWindGeorDeadZoneZone
EdwaZoneGammZoneZoneWillFragPoscCARDDistAgneSiemRichHerbHellAmazJardWoodAlexWoodMickLaba
bestAUDINISSFeelDjVuPasoValiValiVictFallScraEvilNewsBridwwwmWindAutoViteKenwSincCrysXVII
TakeOlymParkSidewwwiRobeDwigSympJackFOREJordBernStevBusiJackAligDISCIntrTotaLeonWarmGree
FireClauCaroNapoEsteBodyPinkOracWindFinaTrenIainJohnCustJuleJaneSupeErneMiseAudiBirtToda
EndlMiedWinxViveRadiPearAstrCARDCARDCARDDrWeBabeLibeSomeSullHomeSelmAposCampStevMickElmo
tuchkasAdobWind

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru